Security, Safety, Health and, Environment
Commitment to SSHEQ
At Zakher Marine International, Safety, Security and Health of our employees, sound Environmental protection and high Quality are integral to our mission of providing value-added solutions to our marine transportation services. Our team works diligently and conscientiously to continuously improves SSHEQ to world class standards. ZMI is committed to the following but not limited to:
- Zero harm to people, property and the environment
- Continual improvement and compliance with standards and requirements
- Compliance with all applicable legal, international, statutory, regulatory and consistent with customer requirements
- Identification of hazards and risk assessment implementation
- Practice of regular safety and emergency exercises
- Promotion of open communications and employees’ participation
- Create a “no blame culture” and encourage reporting
- Recruitment of well-qualified employees and continual development
- Delivery of a high quality standards services by recognizing and meeting client’s needs, requirements and expectations.
- Adherence to the document SSHEQ Management System
ZMI management provides strong, visible
leadership and commitment to safety,
security, health, environment and quality.
SSHEQ MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
Our SSHEQ programs are both integrative and interactive, allowing for employee feedback at every interface. These management driven initiatives from the core of how our management system is put to work. To measure the effectiveness of the program, ZMI sets its Objectives and Targets to enable and prove to be continually improving its SSHEQ performance. These objectives include but not limited to the following:
- Leadership & Management Commitment
- Maximizing Proactive and Minimizing Reactive Safety Measures
- Reducing ZMI’s impact on the environment
- Training, Development and Assessment
- Monitoring and Control of Processes
- Feedback for Continuous Improvement
ZMI SSHEQMS STRUCTURE
The successful implementation of an Integrated Management System requires a commitment at each level of the organization.
The Management will continually review the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System to facilitate continual improvement.
The Company has developed, documented, implemented and maintained the SSHEQ Management system based on the requirements of the ISM Code, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, MLC, OVMSA and other best industry standards and client requirements.
Contact Information UAE
Contact Information KSA
King Salman Ibn Abdu Aziz Road
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields